Garner Family Care Foundation
Garner Family Care Foundation (GFC Foundation) is a private, 501c3 non-profit organization providing comprehensive, integrated mental health and primary care services to promote the health and quality of life for individuals who can not afford the necessary treatment they need and deserve.
The GFC Foundation was formed out of a need that was seen in the communities we currently serve with Garner Family Care Services. A majority of the patients and individuals in the communities we serve throughout the State of NC live below the Federal Poverty Level (nearly 60%), and in addition to having limited access to health care, are at higher risk for developing chronic illnesses.
We believe that EVERYONE should have the same chance at a healthy life, and as we strive to offer this chance we need your help.
The GFC Foundation is committed to offering the very best in affordable, accessible health care and support services to our patients and communities.
Our services will:
- Protect the dignity and privacy of the individuals served.
- Be within the financial reach of anyone in need.
- Be medically advised and clinically sound.
- Respond to community diversity through culturally sensitive consumer focused care.
- To evaluate and plan for the primary care and behavioral health needs of our clients and to provide accessible, effective, and efficient comprehensive health services.
- To advocate for the rights and needs of individuals with behavioral health challenges.
- To continually measure the outcome of the services provided to assure effectiveness, efficiency, and fiscal accountability.
Programs Being Offered:
- Adult Mental Health services for individuals that cannot afford treatment in rural and urban communities in NC.
- Counseling / Therapy services
- Psychiatric Medical Services
- Community Mental Health Services
- Transitional Housing
- Supportive Housing
- Behavioral Health Services for individuals in Hispanic/Latino communities (both medical and counseling providers available).